« Home | What I'm Reading This Week: The Moviegoer by Walke... » | The Five Most Beautiful Hollywood Women My Age Who... » | I wish I could drink her away. I only beg for a ch... » | My closing remarks for my online class from this s... » | What I'm Reading This Week: Finding Faith by Brian... » | If you keep your eyes opened during the day you ar... » | The cool air inside and the warm, humid air outsid... » | What I'm Reading This Week: Adventures In Missing ... » | The question is, who is a bigger P-I-M-P in the 19... » | The world is a vampire. Just kidding. I've just al... » 

8.20.2003 

When pushed to the wall, will I decide I love shadows rather than light, my pet pleasures more than spiritual authenticity? Will I lose heart right at the point I most need to press on?

About Me

  • I'm Josh
  • From Atlanta, Georgia
Profile
  • The NT & the People of God
  • The Secret Message of Jesus

Powered by Blogger