« Home | To Jennifer, Sam, & Shana: REMEMBER THE RULES!!... » | What I'm Reading This Week: A Moveable Feast by Er... » | I wonder what its going to take for me not to scre... » | What I'm Reading This Week: The Story We Find Ours... » | An article written for Survey of Theology II in re... » | God is not a science to be proven or dissected, bu... » | An article written for Survey of Theology II in re... » | What I'm Reading This Week: Like A Rock by Andy St... » | Pull out of me the life that will echo my words, f... » | At 7:22 last night, God really kick started someth... » 

7.24.2003 

The world is a vampire. Just kidding. I've just always wanted to quote a Smashing Pumpkins song in my journal. Anywho . . . lets see. Today was my last day as intern. I might be working at NP in the Fall but it'll probably end up being in the Spring. So we'll see. I may be going back to the print shop but I'm not quite sure if there are enough hours for me there now. So to be honest, I'm not sure where I'll be working. But I'm not really worried right now. It'll all take care of itself. At least thats what I hope. But other than that, not a whole lot has been going on. Just staying busy with work, school, life, friends, 4-wheelers . . . the usual. So when something exciting starts to happen or something profound comes to my head, I shall write again. Until then . . . I shan't (what a great contraction)!

About Me

  • I'm Josh
  • From Atlanta, Georgia
Profile
  • The NT & the People of God
  • The Secret Message of Jesus

Powered by Blogger