« Home | An article written for Survey of Theology II in re... » | God is not a science to be proven or dissected, bu... » | An article written for Survey of Theology II in re... » | What I'm Reading This Week: Like A Rock by Andy St... » | Pull out of me the life that will echo my words, f... » | At 7:22 last night, God really kick started someth... » | I'm falling forward Falling more and more towards... » | I've been so blown away these past two weeks. I re... » | Half of the following are lyrics to Kite, a U2 son... » | What I'm Reading This Week: Philippians What I'... » 

7.08.2003 

What I'm Reading This Week: The Story We Find Ourselves In by Brian McLaren, Like A Rock by Andy Stanley What I'm Listening To This Week: Weezer - Blue, Weezer - Maldraoit, Weezer - Green, Dashboard Confessional, and Gangsta Mix Volume IX

About Me

  • I'm Josh
  • From Atlanta, Georgia
Profile
  • The NT & the People of God
  • The Secret Message of Jesus

Powered by Blogger