« Home | What I'm Reading This Week: The Story We Find Ours... » | An article written for Survey of Theology II in re... » | God is not a science to be proven or dissected, bu... » | An article written for Survey of Theology II in re... » | What I'm Reading This Week: Like A Rock by Andy St... » | Pull out of me the life that will echo my words, f... » | At 7:22 last night, God really kick started someth... » | I'm falling forward Falling more and more towards... » | I've been so blown away these past two weeks. I re... » | Half of the following are lyrics to Kite, a U2 son... » 

7.14.2003 

I wonder what its going to take for me not to screw up? Life is so complicated and yet so simple. I wish I could just turn down the noises and circumstances that distract and distort the simplicity. Here's to discerning the complicated . . . and whats with all the "dis" words in a row?

About Me

  • I'm Josh
  • From Atlanta, Georgia
Profile
  • The NT & the People of God
  • The Secret Message of Jesus

Powered by Blogger