« Home | The question is, who is a bigger P-I-M-P in the 19... » | The world is a vampire. Just kidding. I've just al... » | To Jennifer, Sam, & Shana: REMEMBER THE RULES!!... » | What I'm Reading This Week: A Moveable Feast by Er... » | I wonder what its going to take for me not to scre... » | What I'm Reading This Week: The Story We Find Ours... » | An article written for Survey of Theology II in re... » | God is not a science to be proven or dissected, bu... » | An article written for Survey of Theology II in re... » | What I'm Reading This Week: Like A Rock by Andy St... » 

8.11.2003 

What I'm Reading This Week: Adventures In Missing The Point by Tony Campolo and Brian McLaren, How The Irish Saved Civilization by Thomas Cahill What I'm Listening To This Week: Ryan Adams - Heartbreaker, Pearl Jam - MTV Unplugged, Pete Yorn - Day I Forgot, Radiohead - Hail To The Thief, David Crowder Band, U2 - All That You Can't Leave Behind

About Me

  • I'm Josh
  • From Atlanta, Georgia
Profile
  • The NT & the People of God
  • The Secret Message of Jesus

Powered by Blogger