« Home | My closing remarks for my online class from this s... » | What I'm Reading This Week: Finding Faith by Brian... » | If you keep your eyes opened during the day you ar... » | The cool air inside and the warm, humid air outsid... » | What I'm Reading This Week: Adventures In Missing ... » | The question is, who is a bigger P-I-M-P in the 19... » | The world is a vampire. Just kidding. I've just al... » | To Jennifer, Sam, & Shana: REMEMBER THE RULES!!... » | What I'm Reading This Week: A Moveable Feast by Er... » | I wonder what its going to take for me not to scre... » 

8.18.2003 

I wish I could drink her away. I only beg for a chance to stand in front of her. Walking away would be better than absence. Parting is such sweet sorrow, but not in this case. Because at least I would have lived, at least I would have touched. I love Natalie Portman.

About Me

  • I'm Josh
  • From Atlanta, Georgia
Profile
  • The NT & the People of God
  • The Secret Message of Jesus

Powered by Blogger