« Home | Cause I'm half the man I used to be. » | Dr. Mapes response to my closing response and then... » | You can tell when a storm is near, both with the w... » | When pushed to the wall, will I decide I love shad... » | What I'm Reading This Week: The Moviegoer by Walke... » | The Five Most Beautiful Hollywood Women My Age Who... » | I wish I could drink her away. I only beg for a ch... » | My closing remarks for my online class from this s... » | What I'm Reading This Week: Finding Faith by Brian... » | If you keep your eyes opened during the day you ar... » 

9.02.2003 

"Look Mr. Frodo . . . an elephante!" - Samwise the Brave Girls are so simple and yet so complex. Beautiful and as plain as day one minute and the next hidden and illusive. Oh to understand and know what they're thinking. That would make my life easier and let my mind get the rest it so deserves. And I'm going to learn how to speak Elvish if anyone wants to learn with me.

About Me

  • I'm Josh
  • From Atlanta, Georgia
Profile
  • The NT & the People of God
  • The Secret Message of Jesus

Powered by Blogger