« Home | An assignment from my Christian Education class. ... » | Dampened by the tide of a Sunday morning love lost... » | Poetry by Pablo Neruda And it was at that time.... » | What I'm Reading This Week: Thirsting for God in a... » | "Look Mr. Frodo . . . an elephante!" - Samwise the... » | Cause I'm half the man I used to be. » | Dr. Mapes response to my closing response and then... » | You can tell when a storm is near, both with the w... » | When pushed to the wall, will I decide I love shad... » | What I'm Reading This Week: The Moviegoer by Walke... » 

9.10.2003 

What I'm Reading This Week: Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets by J.K. Rowling and Unleashing the Scriptures by Stanley Hauerwas What I'm Listening To This Week: Dashboard Confessional, David Crowder Band, Yellowcard, Coldplay, Nickelcreek

About Me

  • I'm Josh
  • From Atlanta, Georgia
Profile
  • The NT & the People of God
  • The Secret Message of Jesus

Powered by Blogger