« Home | Meditations on Psalm 77 More than a man Less t... » | White on blue on black Stars in the sky on the sk... » | What I'm Reading This Week: Harry Potter and the C... » | An assignment from my Christian Education class. ... » | Dampened by the tide of a Sunday morning love lost... » | Poetry by Pablo Neruda And it was at that time.... » | What I'm Reading This Week: Thirsting for God in a... » | "Look Mr. Frodo . . . an elephante!" - Samwise the... » | Cause I'm half the man I used to be. » | Dr. Mapes response to my closing response and then... » 

9.16.2003 

I was reading Pablo Neruda last night and I wrote this. Its not towards anything specific, but it just came as I was reading and writing. And now your eyes have only to quickly followed your heart They were my last true hope But now they have staked their claim in a dream that is all reality and lie.

About Me

  • I'm Josh
  • From Atlanta, Georgia
Profile
  • The NT & the People of God
  • The Secret Message of Jesus

Powered by Blogger