« Home | White on blue on black Stars in the sky on the sk... » | What I'm Reading This Week: Harry Potter and the C... » | An assignment from my Christian Education class. ... » | Dampened by the tide of a Sunday morning love lost... » | Poetry by Pablo Neruda And it was at that time.... » | What I'm Reading This Week: Thirsting for God in a... » | "Look Mr. Frodo . . . an elephante!" - Samwise the... » | Cause I'm half the man I used to be. » | Dr. Mapes response to my closing response and then... » | You can tell when a storm is near, both with the w... » 

9.15.2003 

Meditations on Psalm 77 More than a man Less than a God Is who I am A life lived rightly today Gone with tomorrow's wind Satisfied and whole Hollowed and alone A journey through the cracks And into the deeps Of despair Of assurance Trusting only me Trusting everyone but me While I tune out truth Hardening my heart Until I'm blind and void A ship without a course A sail without wind More than a man But less than a God Is who I am

About Me

  • I'm Josh
  • From Atlanta, Georgia
Profile
  • The NT & the People of God
  • The Secret Message of Jesus

Powered by Blogger