« Home | From Relevant Magazine. So true. So true. It ca... » | I was reading Pablo Neruda last night and I wrote ... » | Meditations on Psalm 77 More than a man Less t... » | White on blue on black Stars in the sky on the sk... » | What I'm Reading This Week: Harry Potter and the C... » | An assignment from my Christian Education class. ... » | Dampened by the tide of a Sunday morning love lost... » | Poetry by Pablo Neruda And it was at that time.... » | What I'm Reading This Week: Thirsting for God in a... » | "Look Mr. Frodo . . . an elephante!" - Samwise the... » 

9.17.2003 

My overflow from 7:22 last night. Brushed by the sacred Following It's lead All at once foreign and familiar Both chasing and being followed On the tracks of your heels As you are on mine Under mine And mine in Yours Nervous excitement Met with guarded apprehension I will meet you tonight Caught for a flickering moment Like a butterfly in hand Who has to Who has to return to beauty Flow through my veins again As you settle on me Still immersed in pursuit But settling down Breathe in, breathe out Life is fuller through You Life is beautiful with You You are the God of the still waters You are the God of the raging seas A slow death befalling the dead living Though in the double ring Of chaos and calmness I am an onward progression Words that are more than shadows of my heart But flesh and bone that are real to me My eternal security Wrapped in temporary imbalance Let it be May it be May it all be

About Me

  • I'm Josh
  • From Atlanta, Georgia
Profile
  • The NT & the People of God
  • The Secret Message of Jesus

Powered by Blogger