« Home | A response in my online class to the question of h... » | A response in my online class to the question of h... » | Its the beautiful days, full of grace, that make ... » | I got a cool girl Named Peggi-Sue-Lou-Who She's ... » | The Romantic Trapped Today being a good day to ... » | The flicker of a star The flicker of the moon Th... » | My overflow from 7:22 last night. "Let the word... » | The world is never as it seems Or as it should be... » | What I'm Reading This Week: Harry Potter and the P... » | The novelty of new life felt. In the midst of so... » 

10.07.2003 

Part of you is now in me, Pulled from my side, Collapsing the middle. Part of your smile, Part of your life, Danced in my dreams last night.

About Me

  • I'm Josh
  • From Atlanta, Georgia
Profile
  • The NT & the People of God
  • The Secret Message of Jesus

Powered by Blogger