« Home | Moving forward for the day that is Advancing back... » | Interestingly, the heavens sag heavy Weighed down... » | But, somewhere, an old crumbly man with all the en... » | What I'm Listening To This Week: Radiohead, David ... » | Truth does not change according to our ability to ... » | Part of you is now in me, Pulled from my side, C... » | A response in my online class to the question of h... » | A response in my online class to the question of h... » | Its the beautiful days, full of grace, that make ... » | I got a cool girl Named Peggi-Sue-Lou-Who She's ... » 

10.13.2003 

A darker shade hangs on the moon tonight, Enfolding this heart of darkness in pockets heavy with hate. Unencumbered to the slavery of light, Feasting on all that has come to pass as fate.

About Me

  • I'm Josh
  • From Atlanta, Georgia
Profile
  • The NT & the People of God
  • The Secret Message of Jesus

Powered by Blogger