« Home | Tired . . . Harry Potter rocks . . . Can I wait an... » | Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night by Dylan Th... » | an email i wrote to one of my best friends who is ... » | A darker shade hangs on the moon tonight, Enfoldi... » | Moving forward for the day that is Advancing back... » | Interestingly, the heavens sag heavy Weighed down... » | But, somewhere, an old crumbly man with all the en... » | What I'm Listening To This Week: Radiohead, David ... » | Truth does not change according to our ability to ... » | Part of you is now in me, Pulled from my side, C... » 

10.17.2003 

Through your fading eyes you see green simplified As your pursed lips find the apple in complexity Two dueling saints of old Fighting to regather my scattered bits of self As an offering to the paradox That completes and finds me whole

About Me

  • I'm Josh
  • From Atlanta, Georgia
Profile
  • The NT & the People of God
  • The Secret Message of Jesus

Powered by Blogger