« Home | What I'm Listening To This Week: David Crowder Ban... » | Through your fading eyes you see green simplified ... » | Tired . . . Harry Potter rocks . . . Can I wait an... » | Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night by Dylan Th... » | an email i wrote to one of my best friends who is ... » | A darker shade hangs on the moon tonight, Enfoldi... » | Moving forward for the day that is Advancing back... » | Interestingly, the heavens sag heavy Weighed down... » | But, somewhere, an old crumbly man with all the en... » | What I'm Listening To This Week: Radiohead, David ... » 

10.20.2003 

In the pauses Go gently into the day. Until I return anon My fuzzy head will satisfy. Moments closer to reunion Straightway will we embrace. For then the delay Will matter not. And then as always Will we find our hearts alive . . . Again and again And another time again.

About Me

  • I'm Josh
  • From Atlanta, Georgia
Profile
  • The NT & the People of God
  • The Secret Message of Jesus

Powered by Blogger