« Home | What I'm Reading This Week: The Gospel of Mark, Ha... » | "Last night while we were kickboxing a blonde girl... » | What I'm Reading This Week: The Gospel of Mark, Su... » | Oh where has all my free time to read and write gone? » | A post for my Christian Education class regarding ... » | I refuse to close my eyes, To the bidding of the ... » | "God is not 'man' said in a loud voice." - Karl Barth » | I am the Mighty Moose's Bean Czar! Deny my throne ... » | What I'm Listening To This Week: Rufus Wainwright,... » | The only reason one is shocked by sin is because h... » 

12.03.2003 

One thing that I'm learning to do which runs countercurrent to isogesis and I believe is a higher form of exegesis is to allow the Sacred Scriptures to read me, reading into me the heart of God and reading out of me my sin and biases. Which places me and my lifestyle as the object to be studied and critiqued instead of the text.

About Me

  • I'm Josh
  • From Atlanta, Georgia
Profile
  • The NT & the People of God
  • The Secret Message of Jesus

Powered by Blogger