« Home | What I'm Listening To This Week: Damien Rice, Star... » | another nugget of cool from sharon of seattle. ... » | One thing that I'm learning to do which runs count... » | What I'm Reading This Week: The Gospel of Mark, Ha... » | "Last night while we were kickboxing a blonde girl... » | What I'm Reading This Week: The Gospel of Mark, Su... » | Oh where has all my free time to read and write gone? » | A post for my Christian Education class regarding ... » | I refuse to close my eyes, To the bidding of the ... » | "God is not 'man' said in a loud voice." - Karl Barth » 

12.10.2003 

Scene - Josh and Peggi enter room. Peggi sees a plethora of her nursery kids. Josh and Peggi enter stage left. Peggi: Awwwwwww! I miss my babies! I want a baby! Josh: I'll give you one. Peggi: Where are you going to steal one from? Josh: No . . . I'm going to give you one. Peggi: Sweet. Josh: The real question though is when am I going to get everything done . . . homework, eating, The O.C., decorating? Peggi: I don't know. Lets just scratch everything and you impregnate me. Josh: Which is always at the top of my agenda. Peggi: Interesting. Josh and Peggi exit stage right. Scene.

About Me

  • I'm Josh
  • From Atlanta, Georgia
Profile
  • The NT & the People of God
  • The Secret Message of Jesus

Powered by Blogger