« Home | i just broke my little toe. i think. i'm not quite... » | The Same Shade Of A Horse red cowboys. half ind... » | And the fog lifts. The dawn breaks. Creativity is ... » | There are people after Jesus. They have seen the ... » | Is it odd that the last two websites I've been too... » | Amongst the ruins of the day, The tiring of the ... » | A post from Emergent Village on Missions. I've ... » | I moved yesterday. I can't feel my leg. I broke my... » | What I'm Reading This Week: Amusing Ourselves to D... » | The Bible is always more than a textbook or curric... » 

3.02.2004 

I wonder if anyone else has trouble spelling "February"? I always have to stop and spell it out slowly, letter by letter. And even then I get real insecure about how I spelled it. Yesterday morning I loved my turtles. Last night I resented them. Today I respect them. In the design world, there is a trend towards using little flowery-westerny-looking things. You'd know if you saw it. But they don't have a name. That I know of. Gavin DeGraw. If I wear red pants that are reminiscent of frat boy pants, does that mean I'm a frat boy? Does it mean that I even want to be a frat boy? Certainly not! I like the pants. They're cool. And yet they are stereotypical of frat boys. Why am I insecure about my pants though? Why do I care? I don't want people to think I'm a frat boy. In fact, I don't want them to think of anything when they see my clothes. Yet I know they will as I have. I'm ashamed of this. 28 days. (2) 10 page papers. 25 minute verbal presentation (sermon crap). 2 outlines of Daniel and Revelation. 2 textbooks must be read. notes on 2 textbooks and my reading of them. 15 lesson assignments for 1 class. 18 lesson assignments for 1 class. 28 days. so far . . . 10 lesson assignments from 1 class. I love numbers.

About Me

  • I'm Josh
  • From Atlanta, Georgia
Profile
  • The NT & the People of God
  • The Secret Message of Jesus

Powered by Blogger