« Home | Is it odd that the last two websites I've been too... » | Amongst the ruins of the day, The tiring of the ... » | A post from Emergent Village on Missions. I've ... » | I moved yesterday. I can't feel my leg. I broke my... » | What I'm Reading This Week: Amusing Ourselves to D... » | The Bible is always more than a textbook or curric... » | I do believe in fairies. I do. I do. - Peter Pan » | Thanks to my most beautiful, creative, and fun gir... » | Best Music of 2003 in my uneducated opinion D... » | Another excerpt from the same article. A second... » 

1.30.2004 

There are people after Jesus. They have seen the signs. Quick, let's hide Him. Let's think; carpenter, fishermen's friend, disturber of religious comfort. Let's award Him a degree in theology, a purple cassock and a position of respect. They'll never think of looking here. Let's think; His dialect may betray Him, His tongue is of the masses. Let's teach Him Latin and seventeenth century English, they'll never think of listening in. Let's think; humble, Man of Sorrows, nowhere to lay His head. We'll build a house for Him, somewhere away from the poor. We'll fill it with brass and silence. It's sure to throw them off. There are people after Jesus. Quick, let's hide Him. - by steve turner

About Me

  • I'm Josh
  • From Atlanta, Georgia
Profile
  • The NT & the People of God
  • The Secret Message of Jesus

Powered by Blogger