« Home | I wonder if anyone else has trouble spelling "Febr... » | i just broke my little toe. i think. i'm not quite... » | The Same Shade Of A Horse red cowboys. half ind... » | And the fog lifts. The dawn breaks. Creativity is ... » | There are people after Jesus. They have seen the ... » | Is it odd that the last two websites I've been too... » | Amongst the ruins of the day, The tiring of the ... » | A post from Emergent Village on Missions. I've ... » | I moved yesterday. I can't feel my leg. I broke my... » | What I'm Reading This Week: Amusing Ourselves to D... » 

3.03.2004 

Sometimes . . . when no one even notices. I smile to myself as I think about somebody who is really goofy or absurd or something else that is just . . . off. They'll be in the same room. And they'll say something that is so insanely jacked up. And it makes me smile. And on the inside I'm laughing my head off cause they essentially are jerks trying to be cool and they think they're right. So they just ramble and ramble and ramble about stupid stuff thats not right even though they think they're right. Which makes me laugh. I should say something. I could say something. But its much more fun to watch the whole get deeper and the tires spin in the rut. I'm not mean. Some people are just crapholes. And even I tried to help them or dialogue with them, they'd just become bigger crapholes. So I watch and smile to myself as I so often do in these parts.

About Me

  • I'm Josh
  • From Atlanta, Georgia
Profile
  • The NT & the People of God
  • The Secret Message of Jesus

Powered by Blogger