« Home | Most people just don't "get" me. Its not that I'm ... » | Character cannot be developed in ease and quiet. O... » | Have patience with everything that remains unsolve... » | What I'm Reading This Week: Love in the Ruins by W... » | Always clinging to a peculiar understanding of the... » | At what point did I buy into the lie that the adul... » | What I'm Listening To: G-Love, 50 First Dates Soun... » | What I'm Listening To: Jack Johnson, Ryan Adams, J... » | Sometimes . . . when no one even notices. I smile ... » | I wonder if anyone else has trouble spelling "Febr... » 

8.04.2004 

Open the window Let the sunset in If only for the last time Let me see you smile again I'll take my records You can have your books I'm sorry I never read them But it says so much about us Always trying To make love out of care The perfect recipe But something wasn't there And I wish you Sunrays and Saturdays Perfect starry nights Sweet dreams and moonbeams And a love that's warm and bright Sunrays and Saturdays Friendship strong and true Oceans of blue and a room with a view To live the life you choose You'll write me letters I'll call you on the on the phone A wire away from touching And never quite alone We'll get to know ourselves again And we'll heal our hearts It's not that we're bad together We're just better off apart Always trying To have one and one make two And even though it didn't work I still feel love for you

About Me

  • I'm Josh
  • From Atlanta, Georgia
Profile
  • The NT & the People of God
  • The Secret Message of Jesus

Powered by Blogger