« Home | Gaps of space Between a day and a day Glimpses i... » | What I'm Reading Right Now: You Shall Know Our Vel... » | i have decided to finish/start my book that i've s... » | last night i was contemplating stuff. i had lots o... » | Open the window Let the sunset in If only for th... » | Most people just don't "get" me. Its not that I'm ... » | Character cannot be developed in ease and quiet. O... » | Have patience with everything that remains unsolve... » | What I'm Reading This Week: Love in the Ruins by W... » | Always clinging to a peculiar understanding of the... » 

8.09.2004 

And I . . . will follow you Into the desert Into the night And I . . . can see the stars When I'm with you Shining bright And I . . . think I would hurt Would feel pain If there were no us And I . . . would rather waste Would rather fade Into nothingness Than having all their is to have Than knowing all their is to know Than loving all thats left to love And not have . . . you Oh you can have me Its not much I'll admit But you can have me All I am But you can have me All I will be You can have me The best of me Oh you can have me [4x]

About Me

  • I'm Josh
  • From Atlanta, Georgia
Profile
  • The NT & the People of God
  • The Secret Message of Jesus

Powered by Blogger