« Home | As a preliminary side note, my book is starting to... » | And I . . . will follow you Into the desert Into... » | Gaps of space Between a day and a day Glimpses i... » | What I'm Reading Right Now: You Shall Know Our Vel... » | i have decided to finish/start my book that i've s... » | last night i was contemplating stuff. i had lots o... » | Open the window Let the sunset in If only for th... » | Most people just don't "get" me. Its not that I'm ... » | Character cannot be developed in ease and quiet. O... » | Have patience with everything that remains unsolve... » 

8.22.2004 

Cyclical feelings Spinning around. An uprising of the unsettling kind. Feelings spread thin From the twisting and turning inside. Portraits of something new Future memories . . . Waiting patiently . . . To find their story, While the former Hang heavy in resonance. A shifting of sorts, An unveiling begins, Within the gap Hope waits on whispers, Yet patience converges within. Ode to the futility of sparks The fate of this day Waits on tomorrow.

About Me

  • I'm Josh
  • From Atlanta, Georgia
Profile
  • The NT & the People of God
  • The Secret Message of Jesus

Powered by Blogger