« Home | What I'm Reading This Week: The Perks of Being A W... » | Perfection. » | Cyclical feelings Spinning around. An uprising o... » | As a preliminary side note, my book is starting to... » | And I . . . will follow you Into the desert Into... » | Gaps of space Between a day and a day Glimpses i... » | What I'm Reading Right Now: You Shall Know Our Vel... » | i have decided to finish/start my book that i've s... » | last night i was contemplating stuff. i had lots o... » | Open the window Let the sunset in If only for th... » 

9.02.2004 

Current Listening: Loretta Lynn, Ben Kweller, The Stills, The Shins, Keane, Colin Hay Current Reading: Catcher In The Rye by J.D. Salinger Current Viewing: Garden State, Love Actually, Last Samurai

About Me

  • I'm Josh
  • From Atlanta, Georgia
Profile
  • The NT & the People of God
  • The Secret Message of Jesus

Powered by Blogger