« Home | Current Reading: Life of Pi Current Listening: ... » | Prayer of St. Francis Lord, make me an instrume... » | And it was on that day that I realized something w... » | Mondera, Arby's, & Big Brother Something I neve... » | Current Listening: Loretta Lynn, Ben Kweller, The ... » | What I'm Reading This Week: The Perks of Being A W... » | Perfection. » | Cyclical feelings Spinning around. An uprising o... » | As a preliminary side note, my book is starting to... » | And I . . . will follow you Into the desert Into... » 

9.19.2004 

And its official . . . the beach house is gone. No more outside showers. No more under the house fish fries. No more crap traps. No more ice on the windows in the morning. No more flat coke and stale chips. No more. No more.

About Me

  • I'm Josh
  • From Atlanta, Georgia
Profile
  • The NT & the People of God
  • The Secret Message of Jesus

Powered by Blogger