« Home | there will be a light ben harper i wish we cou... » | And its official . . . the beach house is gone. No... » | Current Reading: Life of Pi Current Listening: ... » | Prayer of St. Francis Lord, make me an instrume... » | And it was on that day that I realized something w... » | Mondera, Arby's, & Big Brother Something I neve... » | Current Listening: Loretta Lynn, Ben Kweller, The ... » | What I'm Reading This Week: The Perks of Being A W... » | Perfection. » | Cyclical feelings Spinning around. An uprising o... » 

9.28.2004 

Red Cowboy Designs, I've missed Brian McLaren, Tension - a message brought to you in part by Joshua David Brown in conjunction with the Cross Pointe Student Ministries, running out of new music, bye bye beach house offically, business cards, DVD scripts suck, scripting sucks, humbly admit that I'm turning out some top notch junk in the design arena, could use a drink, could use a cigar, could use some sleep, folding things by hand, incubus is not of the devil, some people are when they think incubus is, and a bunch of other random stuff with alot of fools talk by yours truly Wisdom come to me.

About Me

  • I'm Josh
  • From Atlanta, Georgia
Profile
  • The NT & the People of God
  • The Secret Message of Jesus

Powered by Blogger