« Home | Coming to you now as a special sneak preview . . .... » | And you Between all Or above The bookend Caps ... » | Anna: "You should see [insert the name of someone ... » | Current Reading: Generous Orthodoxy by Brian McLar... » | Red Cowboy Designs, I've missed Brian McLaren, Ten... » | there will be a light ben harper i wish we cou... » | And its official . . . the beach house is gone. No... » | Current Reading: Life of Pi Current Listening: ... » | Prayer of St. Francis Lord, make me an instrume... » | And it was on that day that I realized something w... » 

10.10.2004 

What I'm Reading: A Generous Orthodoxy by Brian McLaren What I'm Listening To: The Streets, Iron & Wine, Delirious, Radiohead, Collective Soul, and The Shins What I'm Watching: Saved!

About Me

  • I'm Josh
  • From Atlanta, Georgia
Profile
  • The NT & the People of God
  • The Secret Message of Jesus

Powered by Blogger