« Home | Red Cowboy Designs, I've missed Brian McLaren, Ten... » | there will be a light ben harper i wish we cou... » | And its official . . . the beach house is gone. No... » | Current Reading: Life of Pi Current Listening: ... » | Prayer of St. Francis Lord, make me an instrume... » | And it was on that day that I realized something w... » | Mondera, Arby's, & Big Brother Something I neve... » | Current Listening: Loretta Lynn, Ben Kweller, The ... » | What I'm Reading This Week: The Perks of Being A W... » | Perfection. » 

9.30.2004 

Current Reading: Generous Orthodoxy by Brian McLaren Current Listening: Norah Jones, Collective Soul, Foo Fighters, Moby, Coldplay, Steriogram, Matt Redman

About Me

  • I'm Josh
  • From Atlanta, Georgia
Profile
  • The NT & the People of God
  • The Secret Message of Jesus

Powered by Blogger