« Home | Current Reading: Generous Orthodoxy by Brian McLar... » | Red Cowboy Designs, I've missed Brian McLaren, Ten... » | there will be a light ben harper i wish we cou... » | And its official . . . the beach house is gone. No... » | Current Reading: Life of Pi Current Listening: ... » | Prayer of St. Francis Lord, make me an instrume... » | And it was on that day that I realized something w... » | Mondera, Arby's, & Big Brother Something I neve... » | Current Listening: Loretta Lynn, Ben Kweller, The ... » | What I'm Reading This Week: The Perks of Being A W... » 

10.01.2004 

Anna: "You should see [insert the name of someone who i can not say for fear of hurting their feeings even though there would never be a chance in anydangway that they would read my blog]'s new boyfriend. He looks like an ogar. Like Shrek or something. He's short and stumpy. And he's bald. And he's got marks all over his face. Do you think they're battle scars or something?" Me: "Yes Anna. Battle scars are the likely answer." And in memory of that, I will go and download Battlescars by Ozma, the best band, closest thing to Weezer band. Top 10 of all time perhaps. And I'm off. Oh yeah . . . Napoleon Dynamite (which I've been pronouncing Nipoleen Dynamite for some reason) for the fourth time in my life at the Tate Center.

About Me

  • I'm Josh
  • From Atlanta, Georgia
Profile
  • The NT & the People of God
  • The Secret Message of Jesus

Powered by Blogger