« Home | At what point do you wake up and realize that your... » | a thin place a resonating interval » | TENSION [weel three] The last two weeks we hav... » | Reading: More Ready Than You Realize by Brian McLa... » | TENSION [week two] Last week we talked about ... » | And it was on that day that I was well Some thi... » | divergent harmony » | I don't know if my friend Sharon wrote this or not... » | Alaska - Juneau Hawaii - Honolulu Washington - O... » | What I'm Reading: A Generous Orthodoxy by Brian Mc... » 

10.29.2004 

Amber You can have it all I don't want it anymore I'm tired of the pain And the tension inside Torqued on this plane Peel another layer Peel another layer Leaving dust and blood Water and blood Tear the hole Take it all Tear the hole And take it all It's all the same Worn deep Out of the amber And into the fog Out of the fog And into the black Then the black blurs to hate And to silence within Crooked walk through the night Then into the Light Sensing the Heal There is a sound A sound of calling Faint and near But I can't hear the Voice What happened to the clarity? What happened to me? I can't see your face All I feel is your wound All I feel is your wound Suffocating water Without air or hope The end is near Kill it anyway Is this what it comes down to? Is this what I've become? Finish the dark Amber, come to me now Amber, with your blonde light Amber, halo me again Amber, my sweetest friend Give me one more crown Thorned or jeweled Choose my prize But make it swift Amber, make it swift

About Me

  • I'm Josh
  • From Atlanta, Georgia
Profile
  • The NT & the People of God
  • The Secret Message of Jesus

Powered by Blogger