« Home | All my life I�ve been searching for somethin� Som... » | Nashville for 2 and a half days, locked in an edit... » | Amber You can have it all I don't want it anym... » | At what point do you wake up and realize that your... » | a thin place a resonating interval » | TENSION [weel three] The last two weeks we hav... » | Reading: More Ready Than You Realize by Brian McLa... » | TENSION [week two] Last week we talked about ... » | And it was on that day that I was well Some thi... » | divergent harmony » 

11.08.2004 

Current Reading: Renovation of the Heart by Dallas Willard Current Listening: Radiohead, Coldplay, Ben Harper, David Crowder Band, Johnny Cash Current Viewing: Saved!

About Me

  • I'm Josh
  • From Atlanta, Georgia
Profile
  • The NT & the People of God
  • The Secret Message of Jesus

Powered by Blogger