« Home | Its been two weeks since my last concise thoughts.... » | What I'm Reading: Deep Memory, Exuberant Hope by W... » | My Weekend Preview brought to you by your friends ... » | Reading: Alternative Worship by Jonny Baker & Doug... » | INFLUENCE syncretism versus sectarianism For t... » | Johnny Cash Hurt [a nine inch nails cover] I ... » | Current Reading: Renovation of the Heart by Dallas... » | All my life I�ve been searching for somethin� Som... » | Nashville for 2 and a half days, locked in an edit... » | Amber You can have it all I don't want it anym... » 

12.08.2004 

Top notch birthday celebration. Without a doubt. By the way . . . I'm not depressed. Just disillusioned. Big difference. :) So I've decided to start carrying a little memo pad around with me for the purpose of writing down things that make me smile, ideas, thoughts, observations, and other assorted things that come to me at moments only to be forgotten later. Plus I'd like to write a sitcom one day and these notes might come in handy. Here are the notes from the first hour of my notebook. These aren't copyrighted yet so I'll have to trust everybody to be honest. - I think I would prefer all of my food to be served cold. Like leftovers that have been refrigerated. - Wouldn't it be cool to start a restaraunt that served only cold food. Cold pizza, etc. - "The Redefining Of . . ." - I've seen a lot of deer lately. - 3 for my last 4 in the toy machines with the hooks. I wonder if there are people who are addicted to this form of entertainment. Whats the world record for most toys won by a single person? In a day? Lifetime? - What does "booby" trap mean? Where did that come from? - I need to incorporate "tiles" into my Sunday morning message. How?

About Me

  • I'm Josh
  • From Atlanta, Georgia
Profile
  • The NT & the People of God
  • The Secret Message of Jesus

Powered by Blogger