« Home | My Weekend Preview brought to you by your friends ... » | Reading: Alternative Worship by Jonny Baker & Doug... » | INFLUENCE syncretism versus sectarianism For t... » | Johnny Cash Hurt [a nine inch nails cover] I ... » | Current Reading: Renovation of the Heart by Dallas... » | All my life I�ve been searching for somethin� Som... » | Nashville for 2 and a half days, locked in an edit... » | Amber You can have it all I don't want it anym... » | At what point do you wake up and realize that your... » | a thin place a resonating interval » 

11.24.2004 

What I'm Reading: Deep Memory, Exuberant Hope by Walter Brueggemann, Isaiah Chapters 40-55 (historically known as Second Isaiah) What I'm Listening To: Nick Drake, The Streets, Coldplay, Mark Driscoll sermons, and Good To Great audio book Holiday Viewing: Office Space, The Outsiders, A Day Without A Mexican, Trainspotting, & What's Eating Gilbert Grape Current Words Reverberating In My Mind: historicity, subversive, polyphonic

About Me

  • I'm Josh
  • From Atlanta, Georgia
Profile
  • The NT & the People of God
  • The Secret Message of Jesus

Powered by Blogger