« Home | Top notch birthday celebration. Without a doubt. B... » | Its been two weeks since my last concise thoughts.... » | What I'm Reading: Deep Memory, Exuberant Hope by W... » | My Weekend Preview brought to you by your friends ... » | Reading: Alternative Worship by Jonny Baker & Doug... » | INFLUENCE syncretism versus sectarianism For t... » | Johnny Cash Hurt [a nine inch nails cover] I ... » | Current Reading: Renovation of the Heart by Dallas... » | All my life I�ve been searching for somethin� Som... » | Nashville for 2 and a half days, locked in an edit... » 

12.12.2004 

tiles, paint, broom ball, grinch music, a christmas mix w/ the ramones and hanson back to back (you ask how, i say because), bad shampoos, emeril's - the nicest restaraunt ever, pompano is good, musical twinkling bells on trees suck, smashing pumpkins are now #2 behind weezer as the best band ever, and #1 on the best band to move me from happy to sad and back again in a matter of seconds but even the sad is somehow a happy sad - you know?, & finally the "Music For Dancing Elves and the Consequent Letdown That Procedes" is without a doubt my finest Christmas mix ever

About Me

  • I'm Josh
  • From Atlanta, Georgia
Profile
  • The NT & the People of God
  • The Secret Message of Jesus

Powered by Blogger