« Home | So my first full day home for Christmas looked a l... » | I begin this post much like many others that have ... » | So I had 5 Zaxby's chicken tenders for breakfast w... » | More notes/ideas from my little idea notebook . . ... » | One Step Closer U2 I'm 'round the corner from ... » | Now its time for my "Best Songs/Albums I Heard For... » | And the sage continues . . . move home and live wi... » | tiles, paint, broom ball, grinch music, a christma... » | Top notch birthday celebration. Without a doubt. B... » | Its been two weeks since my last concise thoughts.... » 

12.25.2004 

It's Christmas. Current Reading: Relevant Church Current Listening: Coldplay, They Might Be Giants, Walter Brueggemann lectures, N.T. Wright lectures, and Jimmy Eat World Current Viewing: Spanglish, Simon Birch, & Napoleon Dynamite

About Me

  • I'm Josh
  • From Atlanta, Georgia
Profile
  • The NT & the People of God
  • The Secret Message of Jesus

Powered by Blogger