« Home | This is an excerpt from a web community that I'm a... » | An excerpt from an email I sent to my friend Sharo... » | What I'm Reading This Week: Foolishness to the Gre... » | If I find in myself a desire which no experience i... » | We don't hear from God these days. We hear from en... » | This is only my shadow journal. This is where I po... » | Show me a love that is deeper than my view of grac... » | I've decided to stay in school and stick it out an... » | Taken from my journal January 3rd, 2000. I will... » | Beautiful mess-ups. Thats all we are. I'm sitting ... » 

12.22.2002 

What I'm Listening To This Week: Sim Redmond Band, David Crowder Band, worship.jump & worship.reflect (compiled by muah), some sermons from Steve Brown, some cds from a gospel class from Mars Hill Community Church led by Mark Driscoll, and Gangsta Mix Volume V, Johnny Cash Mix What I'm Reading This Week: Romans, Matthew, 1 Corinthians 13, 1 & 2 Timothy, and still reading Foolishness to the Greeks by Lesslie Newbigin

About Me

  • I'm Josh
  • From Atlanta, Georgia
Profile
  • The NT & the People of God
  • The Secret Message of Jesus

Powered by Blogger