« Home | Forgive me for not sharing my life. Forgive me for... » | This is the paper that I turned in for my final in... » | What I'm Listening To This Week: David Wilcox, Dav... » | Thoughts taken from Brian McLaren's A New Kind of ... » | In the middle she was forever beautiful In the en... » | What I'm Reading This Week: A New Kind of Christia... » | I'm going home for the Thanksgiving holidays today... » | You've got to burn to shine - Ben Harper » | This is an article written by Mark Driscoll, pasto... » | what i'm listening to this week: Weezer - Blue, Ga... » 

12.09.2002 

Beautiful mess-ups. Thats all we are. I'm sitting in class today and we all have to give a presentation for our final. And sometimes I honestly struggle with some of the people in the class because I perceive them as something other than they are. I then get very close-minded and cynical of them. But today, I saw myself in them. Stumbling around, messing up, coming off the wrong way at times, being perceived by other people as something that I'm not. I saw myself. And as everyone was giving their presentations, I saw a little bit past their face and into their hearts, lives, their stories and I saw beauty unfolding before my eyes. We're all beautiful mess-ups. All of us. Myself included. Help me to see that God.

About Me

  • I'm Josh
  • From Atlanta, Georgia
Profile
  • The NT & the People of God
  • The Secret Message of Jesus

Powered by Blogger