« Home | " . . . I'll be reading one and I can only think a... » | I am working on an article regarding the mystery a... » | I would rather be wrong and be on the adventrous, ... » | If I seem foolish to the world, please see me as f... » | Death to Victoria's Secret outside of the context ... » | Concepts create idols. Only wonder understands. - ... » | This can symbolize how bogus I think school is. On... » | It is a great question whether those whom God cann... » | Open my eyes to a reality far bigger than me. W... » | What I'm Reading This week: Knowledge of the Holy ... » 

11.25.2002 

what i'm listening to this week: Weezer - Blue, Gangsta Mix Volume V, Moby - Play, Moby - 18, David Crowder Band - Can You Hear Us? what i'm reading this week: The Knowledge of the Holy by A.W. Tozer and The Celtic Way of Evangelism by George Hunter, Romans, and 1 John

About Me

  • I'm Josh
  • From Atlanta, Georgia
Profile
  • The NT & the People of God
  • The Secret Message of Jesus

Powered by Blogger