« Home | It is a great question whether those whom God cann... » | Open my eyes to a reality far bigger than me. W... » | What I'm Reading This week: Knowledge of the Holy ... » | What am I doing? What kingdom am I living in? Do I... » | Ben Harper - Burn To Shine, Beck - Sea Change, The... » | I love music so much. In my opinion there is nothi... » | What I'm Reading This Week: A compilation of Soren... » | In seach of the ultimate cd mix. What will it be? ... » | Looked at stars last night. Saw a shooting star. M... » | If love doesn't come out of you mouth, it is not w... » 

11.19.2002 

This can symbolize how bogus I think school is. One of the questions that I'm supposed to answer for a study guide that is due tonight is: "Know the essence of God." I have to know the essence of God in a paragraph. A paragraph. What the heck is that? Those 5 words may single handedly be the dumbest thing anyone has ever put down on a piece of paper. Ridiculous. Freaking ridiculous. And I'm supposed to spend the next year and a half of my life learning like this? Why would I ever think that was a waste of time?

About Me

  • I'm Josh
  • From Atlanta, Georgia
Profile
  • The NT & the People of God
  • The Secret Message of Jesus

Powered by Blogger