« Home | Ben Harper - Burn To Shine, Beck - Sea Change, The... » | I love music so much. In my opinion there is nothi... » | What I'm Reading This Week: A compilation of Soren... » | In seach of the ultimate cd mix. What will it be? ... » | Looked at stars last night. Saw a shooting star. M... » | If love doesn't come out of you mouth, it is not w... » | I am God blind Callous stone and thick skinned H... » | What I'm reading this week: A compilation of Soren... » | This is an excerpt from my friend Cari's mind on a... » | Thoughts In the past ministers were trained to ... » 

11.15.2002 

What am I doing? What kingdom am I living in? Do I live in Christendom or do I live in the kingdom of God? In religion or relationship? Where am I? Where do I stand? This is ridiculous. I want to love God but I don't know how. I don't know what's going on in anymore. I don't know which way is up. If I did, I swear I'd follow it. Things that are making me rethink: Matthew 5:27-30, 6:19-21, 6:28-34, 7:21-23, 8:18-22 Luke 9:23-25, 9:57-62, 13:24-30, 14:25-27, 18:29-30 And don't ever read Kierkegaard. He'll screw up your perfect little world. His sayings: - The difficulty is not to understand what Christianity is, but to become and to be a Christian. - If a person does not become what he understands, then he does not understand it either. - The passion of faith lies not in testifying to an eternal happiness, but in transforming one's own existence into a testimony to it. - Seeking the truth means that the seeker himself is changed, so that he may become the place where the object of his search can be.

About Me

  • I'm Josh
  • From Atlanta, Georgia
Profile
  • The NT & the People of God
  • The Secret Message of Jesus

Powered by Blogger