« Home | What I'm reading this week: A compilation of Soren... » | This is an excerpt from my friend Cari's mind on a... » | Thoughts In the past ministers were trained to ... » | The Phoenix as Symbol The phoenix was a bird fr... » | Questions I Have on the Contextualization of the G... » | What I'm Listening To This Week: Dave Crowder, Pas... » | Excerpt from James and the Giant Peach "It's to... » | I think I've finally found the loop hole. The way ... » | Where would I go to search after You? Where would ... » | What I'm Listening To This Week: Jack Johnson, Col... » 

11.06.2002 

I am God blind Callous stone and thick skinned Hollow, empty shell Covered in physical and spiritual flesh A frame held by nothing Fabricated being A Judas kiss I give I am God blind.

About Me

  • I'm Josh
  • From Atlanta, Georgia
Profile
  • The NT & the People of God
  • The Secret Message of Jesus

Powered by Blogger