« Home | I think I've finally found the loop hole. The way ... » | Where would I go to search after You? Where would ... » | What I'm Listening To This Week: Jack Johnson, Col... » | It�s really frustrating and sad to sit, watch, and... » | I built a fort this weekend. Behind the couch, whe... » | i borrow matt's jeep. roll the back window up. dro... » | Part One I'm at a frustrating point in my life ... » | The Plight of the Golden Goldfish (a reflective l... » | I'm not feeling all to well today. A little on the... » | I was reading from a compliation of Soren Kierkega... » 

10.29.2002 

Excerpt from James and the Giant Peach "It's too late to tell stories now," the Old-Green-Grasshopper announced. "It's time to go to sleep." "I refuse to sleep in my boots!" the Centipede cried. "How many more are there to come off James?" "I think I've done twenty so far," James told him. "Then that leaves eighty to go," the Centipede said. "Twenty-two, not eighty!" shrieked the Earthworm. "He's lying again." The Centipede roared with laugher. "Stop pulling the Earthworm's leg," the Ladybug said. This sent the Centipede inot hysterics. "Pulling his leg!" he cried, wriggling with glee and pointing at the Earthworm. "Which leg am I pulling? You tell me that?"

About Me

  • I'm Josh
  • From Atlanta, Georgia
Profile
  • The NT & the People of God
  • The Secret Message of Jesus

Powered by Blogger