« Home | I was reading from a compliation of Soren Kierkega... » | What I'm Reading This Week: The Gospel In A Plural... » | Meditations on Isaiah 14:26-27 "I have a plan f... » | Much ado about God A big deal is due Him A huge ... » | The Heights by Dave Crowder Where are the green... » | Starting to get restless again. Dissatisfied. Frus... » | What I'm reading this week: Romans and James and t... » | It�s a good place to be when you�re in peace. Peac... » | I survived the hike this weekend. It was a tough h... » | In Your hands, there is the treasure of the earth.... » 

10.16.2002 

I'm not feeling all to well today. A little on the sick side. But I'll survive. I've been sorting through some stuff in my head about where I want to go and what direction I want to take in the next few years. So we'll see where that takes me. I'm just trying to sort through the present in light of where I want to be in the future. And if you saw my present and if you know my heart for the future, then you can understand why I'm attempting to do some sorting. It looks like I'm going to take over a small group of 11th grade guys out at NorthPoint. My only hang up is that I want be able to be as involved as I'd like to because of my schedule and the distance. It would be hard to have lunch and go to their games and other assorted things. But I need to be serving somewhere, so it looks like thats the direction I'm going to take there. Theres some other stuff, I can't really talk about right now, because I don't want to get ahead of myself. But theres some stuff that I think is happening. Not sure what. I just really sense that God is moving behind the scenes, doing something. Life's a journey, so we'll see. Until then . . .

About Me

  • I'm Josh
  • From Atlanta, Georgia
Profile
  • The NT & the People of God
  • The Secret Message of Jesus

Powered by Blogger