« Home | Starting to get restless again. Dissatisfied. Frus... » | What I'm reading this week: Romans and James and t... » | It�s a good place to be when you�re in peace. Peac... » | I survived the hike this weekend. It was a tough h... » | In Your hands, there is the treasure of the earth.... » | What I'm listening to this week: Ryan Adams mix, W... » | Ode to Tom Wopat O Tom Wopat You are so that ... » | I want to be consumed by You. In my thoughts, acti... » | I hate sinning, but I love my sin. I hate who I am... » | I hate the print shop. Like with a strong passion.... » 

10.09.2002 

The Heights by Dave Crowder Where are the greener pastures? Where are the quiet waters? The Sovereign Lord is my strength. You are my greener pastures. You are my quiet waters. The Sovereign Lord is my strength.

About Me

  • I'm Josh
  • From Atlanta, Georgia
Profile
  • The NT & the People of God
  • The Secret Message of Jesus

Powered by Blogger