« Home | The Heights by Dave Crowder Where are the green... » | Starting to get restless again. Dissatisfied. Frus... » | What I'm reading this week: Romans and James and t... » | It�s a good place to be when you�re in peace. Peac... » | I survived the hike this weekend. It was a tough h... » | In Your hands, there is the treasure of the earth.... » | What I'm listening to this week: Ryan Adams mix, W... » | Ode to Tom Wopat O Tom Wopat You are so that ... » | I want to be consumed by You. In my thoughts, acti... » | I hate sinning, but I love my sin. I hate who I am... » 

10.09.2002 

Much ado about God A big deal is due Him A huge fuss Loud voices He's everything The core of it all I'll draw attention Make everyone look Much grace to me So much glory to Him Big, huge, large What kind of words are these to describe God Much ado about Him though Thats for sure

About Me

  • I'm Josh
  • From Atlanta, Georgia
Profile
  • The NT & the People of God
  • The Secret Message of Jesus

Powered by Blogger