« Home | Much ado about God A big deal is due Him A huge ... » | The Heights by Dave Crowder Where are the green... » | Starting to get restless again. Dissatisfied. Frus... » | What I'm reading this week: Romans and James and t... » | It�s a good place to be when you�re in peace. Peac... » | I survived the hike this weekend. It was a tough h... » | In Your hands, there is the treasure of the earth.... » | What I'm listening to this week: Ryan Adams mix, W... » | Ode to Tom Wopat O Tom Wopat You are so that ... » | I want to be consumed by You. In my thoughts, acti... » 

10.11.2002 

Meditations on Isaiah 14:26-27 "I have a plan for the whole earth, for my mighty power reaches throughout the world. The LORD Almighty has spoken--who can change his plans? When his hand moves, who can stop him?" Who am I to question You Lord? I am simply a man with limited wisdom and understanding. Who am I to try and understand Your plan? Your plan for redeeming? Your plan to seek justice on the world? What seems harsh to me is pure and perfect in Your sight. I am nothing but a man that is always changing. But I want my heart to be as yours. Bend it and tune it to You. Who am I to make such a request? I'm deserving of nothing. But I want to know Your heart. Find favor with me and let Your grace and discipline make my heart like You.

About Me

  • I'm Josh
  • From Atlanta, Georgia
Profile
  • The NT & the People of God
  • The Secret Message of Jesus

Powered by Blogger