« Home | i borrow matt's jeep. roll the back window up. dro... » | Part One I'm at a frustrating point in my life ... » | The Plight of the Golden Goldfish (a reflective l... » | I'm not feeling all to well today. A little on the... » | I was reading from a compliation of Soren Kierkega... » | What I'm Reading This Week: The Gospel In A Plural... » | Meditations on Isaiah 14:26-27 "I have a plan f... » | Much ado about God A big deal is due Him A huge ... » | The Heights by Dave Crowder Where are the green... » | Starting to get restless again. Dissatisfied. Frus... » 

10.20.2002 

I built a fort this weekend. Behind the couch, where the wall meets the piano and the treadmill runs perpendicular to the couch, I built a fort. Three blankets and one sheet strategically placed and delicately crafted. My fort took shape. I call it the Pythagorean Theorum because there are three sections. The entrance is A2. The heart of the fort (where I sleep) is B2. And the escape route/sun roof is C2. I sleep in my fort and I like it. The only problem there is, albeit small, is that there is no window facing the television. So I've been working on a few designs that would allow me to incorporate a small window or portal in which I can see the television and of course watch for attacks from my mortal and immortal enemies. I put a lamp at the top of C2 last night, in order that I can see to read before I go to bed. This afternoon, I think I might put in some audio equipment. This fort is actually an upgrade from where I previously slept. I've been sleeping on the couch for three weeks and lets just be honest, the couch is a boring bed. So I've promoted up to a fort. My fort is accomanpied by Matt's bed in the floor of the living room. No bed frame, just a mattress with sheets, comforter, and 2 pillows. So in the living room now is a fort and a bed. The funny thing is that Matt makes his bed up every morning. On the ground. If my bed was on the ground, I wouldn't make it up every morning. But he makes it up every morning and washes his sheets every other weekend. Interesting. Interesting indeed.

About Me

  • I'm Josh
  • From Atlanta, Georgia
Profile
  • The NT & the People of God
  • The Secret Message of Jesus

Powered by Blogger