« Home | Excerpt from James and the Giant Peach "It's to... » | I think I've finally found the loop hole. The way ... » | Where would I go to search after You? Where would ... » | What I'm Listening To This Week: Jack Johnson, Col... » | It�s really frustrating and sad to sit, watch, and... » | I built a fort this weekend. Behind the couch, whe... » | i borrow matt's jeep. roll the back window up. dro... » | Part One I'm at a frustrating point in my life ... » | The Plight of the Golden Goldfish (a reflective l... » | I'm not feeling all to well today. A little on the... » 

10.29.2002 

What I'm Listening To This Week: Dave Crowder, Passion - Our Love Is Loud, Ben Harper - Welcome to the Cruel World, Ben Harper, Ben Harper - Fight For Your Mind, Ben Harper - The Will to Live, and Jack Johnson What I'm Reading This Week: The Gospel in a Pluralistic Society by Leslie Newbigin, Romans, Luke

About Me

  • I'm Josh
  • From Atlanta, Georgia
Profile
  • The NT & the People of God
  • The Secret Message of Jesus

Powered by Blogger