« Home | Thoughts In the past ministers were trained to ... » | The Phoenix as Symbol The phoenix was a bird fr... » | Questions I Have on the Contextualization of the G... » | What I'm Listening To This Week: Dave Crowder, Pas... » | Excerpt from James and the Giant Peach "It's to... » | I think I've finally found the loop hole. The way ... » | Where would I go to search after You? Where would ... » | What I'm Listening To This Week: Jack Johnson, Col... » | It�s really frustrating and sad to sit, watch, and... » | I built a fort this weekend. Behind the couch, whe... » 

11.04.2002 

This is an excerpt from my friend Cari's mind on a walk to the post office. "Cold. Must walk faster. Go to post-office, mail cell phone bill. I wonder if they'll shut it off. Does that mean I don't have to pay for cancellation? Maybe they'll track me down, or Dad down since it is in his name. That girl next to me is walking awefully slow. Maybe she can see my shadow coming to pass her. Oh good, she mover to the left. Pedal to the metal, high speed walking. All right, I am ahead. But wait, it is such a beautiful day. Shouldn't I be walking slower? I am in no hurry. As a matter of fact, I have extra time. But if I do, she'll wonder why I slowed down right after I passed her. Hmm, into the post office. Is he cute? Whoa no. Too bad. Anyways, I really wish there were less stairs at SPU. I better be getting buff with all this climbing up and down. Aaah, the library. Silent bliss."

About Me

  • I'm Josh
  • From Atlanta, Georgia
Profile
  • The NT & the People of God
  • The Secret Message of Jesus

Powered by Blogger