« Home | Looked at stars last night. Saw a shooting star. M... » | If love doesn't come out of you mouth, it is not w... » | I am God blind Callous stone and thick skinned H... » | What I'm reading this week: A compilation of Soren... » | This is an excerpt from my friend Cari's mind on a... » | Thoughts In the past ministers were trained to ... » | The Phoenix as Symbol The phoenix was a bird fr... » | Questions I Have on the Contextualization of the G... » | What I'm Listening To This Week: Dave Crowder, Pas... » | Excerpt from James and the Giant Peach "It's to... » 

11.08.2002 

In seach of the ultimate cd mix. What will it be? What will the songs look like? How will they flow? Will it be as good 10 years from now as it is today? The quest continues . . .

About Me

  • I'm Josh
  • From Atlanta, Georgia
Profile
  • The NT & the People of God
  • The Secret Message of Jesus

Powered by Blogger